Answering the most asked questions from our webinar
- How to get the most out of your Destination profile.
- The ins-and-outs of your Facility Profiles.
- What is my event portfolio?
- How do I get the most out of the posting feature?
- How do I boost my presence on Playeasy?
- What is the Event Marketplace?
- General Destination FAQ
1. How to get the most out of your Destination profile.
- Complete your profile
Completing your Destination Profile will help ensure that your Destination is utilizing all features available for your membership. It will also make your Destination look more attractive to Event Organizers!
- Add your Local Businesses - Gold Destinations can now upload local businesses to their profile & events to boost the visitor experience & bring in more business
- Create unique, interesting Playeasy posts - Be sure to include photo & video content.
- Market events - Add custom event pages with registration links to your profile & Playeasy's Event Marketplace.
- Add video to your profile - Choose your best promotional video to display to keep visitors on your profile longer.
- Integrate Playeasy with your website - Connect your Playeasy Facility & Event Marketplaces to your Destination's website.
- Playeasy Destination Playbooks - Watch helpful tutorial videos for completing your profile.
- Upgrade to access all features
In order to access all the features on the Playeasy Platform, upgrade to the Gold Membership. The Gold Membership will allow you access to all sales power tools, plus marketing tools including posting, event marketing, local business marketing, analytics tools, etc.
2. Properly categorizing your Facility Profiles.
- Fill out your Facility Profiles
It's important to ensure your facility profiles are up to date and accurate to get the most hot leads as possible and accurately represent your venue inventory. The more information about your space type(s), number of space(s), and sports that can be hosted at that venue will make your leads on Playeasy the most targeted for your destination.
3. What is my event portfolio?
- The Event Portfolio showcases the marketed events your Destination has hosted to build credibility and trust with Event Organizers. These are located in the Events tab on your Gold Destination profile and are grouped by past and upcoming events.
- Why would I want to market my events in my Event Portfolio?
Marketing your past and upcoming events helps build credibility and gives Event Organizers an idea of what your Destination is capable of hosting. It also adds more content to your profile, thus making your profile more attractive to viewers.
- Who can market events?
Gold Destinations, Facilities and Event Organizers can market events on the Playeasy platform. Destinations and Event Organizers can tag other Playeasy users they are working with so the event will be added to both portfolios.
- What kind of events can I market?
You can market any past events that your Destination has hosted as well as any upcoming events heading to your area.
5. How do I get the most out of the posting feature?
- What should I post?
Anything significant regarding your destination that you would like to share to our active users! Important news Destinations have been sharing include:
- Venue Availability
- Grant Funding
- New Facility builds
- Open Availability
- Any Other Kind of Announcement
- Learn More About Posting.
- Who Can Post?
- Gold Destinations, Event Organizers, and Industry Partners can post on Playeasy.
6. How do I boost my presence on Playeasy?
- Ensure your profile is complete
Your destination profile is a great way for others to learn more about your location before they decide where to hold their events. When your profile is complete, it helps event organizers feel that you're a reliable and authentic destination, and a great place to host their event. Your profile is where you show your destination off, and it should reflect all that you have to offer. A complete profile makes all the difference!
- The more complete your profile, the higher your ranking in the marketplaces.
Gold members are listed first, Silver members second, and Bronze last on the marketplace. The more enhanced your profile, the higher your ranking is in the system outside these tiers. This means your profile will automatically be placed higher up in the marketplaces, bringing more exposure for your brand.
- Take advantage of our posting feature
By posting on Playeasy, you are directly reaching your target audience with ease on the largest digital network in sports tourism.
- Utilize Playeasy's advertising opportunities
Advertise on Playeasy to draw more attention your brand! Playeasy is the largest sports tourism network, with 34k+ monthly users, 300+ Destination profiles, and 13,000+ Sports Facility profiles - we'll help your destination stand out from the crowd to drive impressions, clicks, and inbound leads.
- Market your events
This is a perfect place to highlight all past and future events your destination has hosted to grow registration, boost hotel nights, maximize your brand awareness & more.
7. What is the Event Marketplace?
- The Event Marketplace is the industry's first ever two-sided filterable marketplace to unite Event Organizers, Destinations, and Venues to sports organizations, active teams, players, parents, and fans. Event Organizers, Destinations, and Venues can partner to create a marketed event, their own webpage to advertise and build excitement for their upcoming sporting event, within minutes. Enter your event name, location, dates, description, and include links to register, buy tickets, and book hotels.
- Who can market an event?
Event Organizers and Gold Destinations & Facilities can market an event on the Playeasy Platform.
- How is the Event Marketplace beneficial to Destinations?
Destinations and Event Organizers' co-marketed events appear on the Event Marketplace. When a potential registrant or spectator views the event, they will have the option to book a hotel, buy a ticket, register for the event, and visit your Destination Profile. Listing your events on Playeasy's Event Marketplace eases communication with spectators and registrants, and demonstrates all that your Destination has to offer - hopefully increasing length of stay. Marketing your Events also gets you noticed outside of the platform, too. All of your Playeasy events are SEO-optimized to appear high up in Google search results for anyone searching for events near you.
- How do I market an event?
To get started marketing events on Playeasy, follow these simple steps.
- Enter Details- Select your location, choose your dates, and enter event description details.
- Add Quick Links- Add your event registration link, ticketing link, and hotel booking link
- Track Success- View the quality and quantity of visitors to your event marketing page with analytics
8. General Destination FAQ
- I already have a website, why Playeasy?
- That's OK! - You can link your playeasy profile on your website, and you can link your website on your Playeasy profile. Every profile on Playeasy is already optimized for you to appear higher in Google search results.
- Why does a digital presence matter?
- Joining Playeasy means joining the largest digital sports community in the country, boosting your brand awareness & ensuring your organization is reaching your target audience.
- Where do I see my leads?
- You can find hot leads for your Destination in the "Leads" tab of your Destination profile (Silver & Gold).
- What is a Hot Lead?
- Hot leads & event matchmaking occur when an RFP is posted that could be a good fit for your Destination, making prospecting easier & faster to help you win more events.
- How do I search the Event Organizer Directory?
- Filter the Event Organizer Directory by Organization type, event type, sport, region of interest & headquarter location
- What is the Event Organizer Directory?
- The Event Organizer Directory is a filterable, searchable marketplace where you can prospect potential event partners.
- Where do my upcoming events go?
- All of your events will show up on the Event Marketplace of tagged profiles, & if your events have a registration or ticketing link, they will appear on Playeasy's global Event Marketplace.
- What should I post to the network?
- Post examples include grant funding/incentives for Event Organizers, Facility availability, large events you hosted to strengthen brand awareness, any announcements & marketing content.
- Does my post go through a system before it goes live or does it go right to the feed?
- The Playeasy team will quickly review your post & then send it right through to the posting feed generally within the hour.
- Where do I find user contact info on Playeasy?
- On all Playeasy profiles, contact cards will appear on the right under 'Contacts'. From here, click 'contact' & their card will appear.
Have additional questions? We're here to help! Please feel free to contact us here, or email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.