This article will tackle what the Event Marketplace is, how it works, and why it will be monumental for your business.
1. What is the Event Marketplace?
- The Event Marketplace is the industry's first ever two-sided filterable marketplace to unite Event Organizers, Destinations, and Facilities to sports organizations, active teams, players, parents, and fans. Event Organizers, Destinations, and Facilities can partner to create a marketed event, their own webpage to advertise and build excitement for their upcoming sporting event, within minutes. Enter your event name, location, dates, description, and include links to register, buy tickets, and book hotels.
2. Why market events on Playeasy?
- Our revolutionary Event Marketplace will connect both sides of the equation - the planners to the players - to grow events and build relationships across the nation. Marketed Events will automatically be displayed on Playeasy's filterable event marketplace, which will be accessed by Playeasy's audience.
- Event Organizers and Destinations can build awareness by reaching new teams and participants who may not know about their events. Through our partnership with TeamSnap, made up of 19K clubs, 2 million teams & 25 million participants, Event Organizers can hit their target audience in just a few clicks!
3. How is the Event Marketplace beneficial to Destinations?
- Destinations and Event Organizers' co-marketed events appear on the Event Marketplace. When a potential registrant or spectator views the event, they will have the option to book a hotel, buy a ticket, register for the event, and visit your Destination Profile. Listing your events on Playeasy's Event Marketplace eases communication with spectators and registrants, and demonstrates all that you have to offer - hopefully increasing length of stay. Additionally, marketed events will collect in your Event Portfolio on your Destination page which builds credibility with Event Organizers looking to host a future event in your Destination.
4. Do you need to have a Playeasy Profile in order to market events on Playeasy's Event Marketplace?
- Yes, to market your events on Playeasy’s Event Marketplace, you need to have an approved Playeasy Gold Destination or Event Organizer Profile.
Create a profile here.
5. Does it cost money to market events on Playeasy?
- No, it is free. The only requirement is that you must have an approved Gold Destination or Event Organization Profile before you can market any of your events.
6. How do I market an event on Playeasy?
- To get started marketing events on Playeasy, follow these simple steps.
- Enter Details- Select your location, choose your dates, and enter event description details.
- Add Quick Links- Add your event registration link, ticketing link, and hotel booking link
- Track Success- View the quality and quantity of visitors to your event marketing page with analytics
7. What information is required for an upcoming event to be listed on the Playeasy Event Marketplace?
- For an event be listed, it needs:
- Event Organizer and/or host Destination & Venue information
- Participant and spectator information
- Registration, hotel booking, and ticketing links (if applicable) for teams, participants, and spectators
8. What happens if an event is posted without a registration or ticket link?
- We encourage you to market any upcoming or past event even without a registration or ticketing link. These events will show up on Gold Destination or Event Organizer profiles in their Events tab.
9. What happens after an event is posted that has an open registration link or ticketing link?
- After you market an event, it will be listed on Playeasy's Event Marketplace until the event takes place or registration and/or ticketing is closed.