Guide of how to create a post, what posts should entail, where the posts will appear, why post, who can post, and how often can you post?
- What is a Post?
- How to Create a Post?
- What Will the Post Entail?
- Where Will the Posts Go?
- Why Post?
- Who Can Post?
- How Often Can you Post?
What is a Post?
Post & advertise to the largest sports tourism network in the US. Playeasy posts are short pieces of user generated content featured on the Playeasy newsfeed both on desktop and the mobile app. With a click of a button, you can tell your story, reach your target audience & generate leads.
How to Create a Post?
You can create a Post by:
- Go to Playeasy.com and sign in
- Go to your "Home" page
- Click "Start A Post" (In the Top of the Newsfeed)
- Your Name: (First and Last)
- Your Email: (Use the email that is tied to your Playeasy Account)
- Your Organization Name
- Your Organization Type: (Destination, Event Organizer)
- Post Title: Name of the post
- Preview Text: Preview text appears below the post’s title on the newsfeed, as well as on the post.
- Post Body Text: This is the copy that will be shown in the body of the post under the title and header image when someone clicks into your post.
- Post Header Image: This is the image on the post listing on the newsfeed, and the image set as the header in the post.
Would you like to include an additional image or a YouTube video in your post? You can include 1 image and 1 YouTube video or 1 virtual tour if you'd like.
After you click submit, the Playeasy team will briefly review your post and get it live generally within the hour.
What type of content should I post?
Here is a list of popular post topics:
- Hot Deals: Any grant funding or incentives that you'd like to offer Event Organizers to host events in your market.
- Availability: Venue availability to host an event. Can be broad or specific.
- Marketing Content: Any videos, 360 Tours, Images, Testimonials, etc. about your Destination.
- Announcement: New venues being built, Won RFP's, Events recently held, New hires, etc.
- Thought Leadership: Any unique ideas, data insights or best practices you'd like to share with the sports tourism market.
- Other: Any additional information you'd like to communicate to the Playeasy network!
This link goes into more detail: Playeasy Posting