Our newest product release involves a sleek new feel for Event Organization profiles to best display your images, logos, details & documents. Here is a breakdown of how you can edit your profile.
As a Event Organization member, you can edit your entire Event Organizer profile under your profile's 'Home' tab. Check your profile's percentage of completion progress in the blue bar up top as you go. Here's what you should do in each editing section:
- Fill in high-level details: Here, update your Event Organization's name, select the sports you host & add an organization description.
- Add your marketing description: Include your organization's mission statement and a short story.
- Add a marketing video: Paste in a YouTube or Vimeo video link to play on your public profile.
Location Information -
- Add location details: Add your headquarters location and select the regions you are interested in hosting events.
Event Information -
- Provide typical event information: Select the types of events you host & enter typical event information, including the number of events you run per year & the age groups involved.
- Add safety information: Select if you provide enhanced safety measures at your events & explain more in the text box below.
Website & social links -
- Add your links: Here, paste in links to your website & each of your social media platforms. These will directly link to your own site & social media, bringing more traffic to each of your platforms. These icons will be displayed on your Event Organization profile.
- Simply copy your website hyperlink and paste it here. Make sure its the entire link, https:// included.
- Invite Members: Add any new team members to be members of your profile as well. This will allow your entire team to enhance your Event Organization profile in the platform. Be sure manager titles are clear so individuals know who to contact for specific needs. Also, add an image of yourself in your user profile.
- To add a member, click the blue '+ Add Member' button & enter your colleague's email. They will then need to Sign Up for Playeasy using that email, and they will have access to your profile.
- Add your photos: To add photos, drag & drop files or click the blue 'Upload' button. Once added, click the 3 grey dots at the bottom right of the photo to select one as a Header or Logo, or change the image order.
- Photos must be under 2MB.
- Update your header image: Use your best photo as your header image. You can update this in the top of the details section.
- Optimal photo size: The header image will be displayed at 1600 x 400 pixels at its largest, so pick something that will be good wide. Aim for dimensions at least 1200 x 675 pixels (smaller sizes will still work, but may become slightly pixelated)
- Update your logo: Ensure your logo is a square and your most current version. Let us know if you have any trouble there.
- Optimal photo size: We recommend that logos be at least 256 x 256 pixels . (Must be under 2MB)
- Add documents: Under the 'Documents' tab, click 'Choose a file' or drag and drop documents. These can include specific certifications, awards and accolades, testimonials and more.
- Files should be a maximum of 10MB and .PDF format
- View your followers: On this tab, you can view a list of all Playeasy users following your Organization.
- View your RFPs: Your open, closed, and expired RFPs will appear under the 'RFPs' tab on your dashboard. Close, edit, or delete your RFPs here.
- Add a new RFP: Click the blue 'New' button to add a new RFP. This will bring you to a quick & simple RFP creation flow. You may make further edits once it is submitted.
- Edit your RFPs: To edit an existing RFP, simply click the RFP in your RFP dashboard. This will bring you to the editing Admin view of your RFP, where you can edit just like you do your Event Organizer profile.
- Add your events: Add all past and upcoming events you are running by clicking 'New' under the 'Events' tab on the dashboard. These will appear in the 'Upcoming Events' and 'Event History' tab on your profile and will round out the full picture of what you have to offer. Tag the Destination you worked with so the event will show up on both of your Playeasy profiles, increasing visibility on both sides.
- Edit your events: Once posted, you may edit your events by clicking into each listed here. This will bring you to the editing Admin view of your Event, where you can edit just like you do your Event Organizer profile. To close or delete an event, click the 3 grey dots to the right of the Event name.
- To learn how to market an event step by step, click here.
- View your analytics: Check out your reports tab to view your Playeasy views by content type.
- On the Reports tab on your Organizations profile's admin view, you can now select to view an analytics breakdown of profile activity, event performance, hotel pickup, or promotion redemption. Your Reports Dashboard defaults to display your overall profile activity from the past 30 days. On the top right, you can switch this to display data from the past 30, 90 or 180 days.
- Profile Activity: Views across your Organization profile
- Event Performance: Views across all of your Marketed Event pages. This report includes clicks on registration, hotel, and ticket links so you can track your success & event growth.
- Hotel Clicks: Clicks on any hotel specials added to your events.
- Promotion Redemption: Views on any local business promotions added to your events.
We are here to help! For any additional questions, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.