This guide explains what is an event resume, how to create a marketed event, the benefits of having an event resume, and how many events you can create.
What is my Event Marketplace?
Your Organization's Event Marketplace can be found under the 'Upcoming Events' tab on your Event Organizer profile. This is your very own custom-branded marketplace with all upcoming events your organization is holding. Any user can view this tab to explore your upcoming events, register, buy tickets, book hotels & more.
What is my Event Resume?
An Event Resume (The 'Event History' tab on your Organization profile) shows off all the events your organization has hosted in the past. Destinations & all Playeasy users can find this under the Events History Tab under your Organization Profile. This showcases your past successes for new potential hosts to discover.
How to Create a Marketed Event?
You can create a Marketing Event:
1.) Go to Playeasy.com
2.) Login to your Playeasy Account
3.) Click into your "Home" Page
4.) Click "Market Event" below the "Start a Post" button at the top of the newsfeed, OR head to the Admin View of your Organization profile, click the "Events" tab and click the blue "New" button.
5.) Start with the basic details
- Enter the event name
- Enter the event's date or date range. Feel free to scroll backwards if you're marketing a past event.
- Select the event type & the sport(s) it represents
7.) Add location details
- Select the main address for this event
- Optionally, you may select the event's main host Facility & Destination if they are on Playeasy. We recommend adding these hosts, as it only brings your event to more places on the platform.
- Select the Facility or Destination Name from the Dropdown Menu.
- Select if participants can register for this event or not. If 'yes', fields will appear to paste in a registration link. Optional: complete the additional fields including if it is individual or team registration, minimum # of games for participants & starting price.
- Select if there is a hotel booking link. If yes, paste a hotel booking link in the field below.
- Are tickets available for this event? If yes, paste a ticket link in the field below.
9.) Enter event details
- Enter expected number of participants & spectators
- Enter the age range, gender & event level
- Add an event description to make your event page stand out!
10.) Submit your event & you're event page is now live!
- After you submit your event, you can go back to the "Events" tab on your profile to edit each event and photos & documents.
- Upcoming events will appear in your Organization's own Event Marketplace on your profile. Upcoming events with ticket and/or registration links will be added to Playeasy's global Event Marketplace.
Where do my Marketed Events Go?
- Upcoming events will appear in your Organization's own Event Marketplace on your profile.
- Upcoming events with ticket and/or registration links will be added to Playeasy's global Event Marketplace.
- Past events will go to your Event Resume, which is the 'Event History' tab on your Organization profile.
What are the Benefits of Having an Event Resume?
The Event Portfolio is to showcase all of the successful events your Organization has hosted. This helps build credibility and trust with Destinations & gives viewers more context to all that you do.
How Many Events can I have in my Event Resume?
You can have as many events listed in your resume as you'd like.
Need an assist? We're here to help! Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us here!