This article summarizes how you receive and can respond to Direct Requests as a Destination on Playeasy.
What are Direct Requests on Playeasy?
- A Direct Request is your "Hottest Lead" on Playeasy. Event Organizers have the option to directly request Destinations on their Playeasy profile, submitting a private, direct RFP to the Destination of their choice.
- These RFPs are "private" and will not appear on the Public RFP Marketplace, they can only be viewed by the chosen Destination(s) and Facilities
- These RFPs will have a tag that says "Private RFP", so you will be able to tell if it was sent directly to you.
How are Direct Requests submitted?
- Direct Requests are submitted by Playeasy Event Organizers on Playeasy Destination profiles. Destination profiles have a 'Connect with Us' button on their 'Home' tab. This leads Event Organizers to a Direct Request, a private RFP process that is only hitting your Destination.
How do I receive Direct Requests?
- Direct Requests will be sent right to your Leads Dashboard on Playeasy. To learn how to access your Leads Dashboard, click here.
- You will receive a push notification on Playeasy with new Direct Requests, along with weekly email reminders.
- Direct Requests will have a yellow tag that says "Private RFP" in your Dashboard.
How can I respond to Direct Requests on Playeasy?
- You can respond to Direct Requests within your Leads Dashboard on Playeasy. On the RFP card in your Dashboard, you can respond by clicking either 'Interested' or 'Pass On' to your Direct Requests.
- Both buttons will pull up a pop-up box for you to send a quick message to the Event Organizer who requested your Destination. Neither response is committal - you are only starting a message on the platform and moving the RFP into either the 'Interested' or 'Passed' tab on Playeasy for both you and the Event Organizer.
Have questions? We're here to help! Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.