A guide to take full advantage of your Silver Membership and how to complete your Destination Profile.
Once you have logged on to your Destination profile, you will have access to make any edits or updates. This article will walk you through everything you can do to enhance your Destination profile and use your membership to maximum capacity.
To edit your Destination's details, head to your dashboard. This will open when you click on your Destination's profile and will bring you to the 'Details' section first. Select 'Edit' on the right side of any sections you'd like to update and fill in your text. Once you are satisfied with the new information, click 'Save' on the bottom of the page. It will update in real time and if you refresh your page you should see your new information. The information we are looking for includes:
- Destination Name
- Contact Information
- Tell us About your Organization
- Destination Website
- Location Details
- Things to do in your Area
- Mission Statement
- Services Offered
- Sports Offered
Upload images that you want to represent your Destination. You can upload as many photos as you would like, add captions to pictures, and give credit to the photographer! To add, delete, and edit any pictures, click the Images Tab and you will be directed to the Images page.
- Add a Picture: Either drag your image to the big square at the top of the page or select the file you would like to upload. Your images will appear underneath.
- Delete a Picture: On the bottom right hand side of every picture are 3 vertical dots. Click those dots and select 'Delete Image' and the picture will disappear.
- Add a Caption/Photography Credit: On the bottom right hand side of every picture are 3 vertical dots. Click those dots and select 'Edit' then you can add an Image Name and Description of the image or give the photographer credit!
- Add a Logo: Upload your logo like you would a picture. Then select the 3 vertical dots on the bottom right hand side of the image. Select 'Add Logo' and your new Logo will appear. For the best appearance it should be a square. It is very similar to Facebook!
- Change the Order of Pictures: Simply click the picture and drag where you would like the picture to be located. The top left is the picture that appears in the Destination Marketplace, so make it your best image. The first 4 will be your featured photos in the Images section on your profile. There will be an arrow and the end where people can scroll through all the images you provided.
On your Venue profiles you can embed your Threshold 360 virtual tours to allow event organizers to get an in-depth view of your event venues. For more information: Threshold 360
For more information: Images
To add a document, click the 'Documents' tab. Simply drag your document to the big box on top of the page or upload your file you would like to showcase. A document can be anything to support or describe your organization such as sign-up forms, waivers, surveys, etc.For more information: Playeasy Documents
Manage My Venues
Your Venue Map is how Event Organizers see your Destination. It lists all your Venues and they can filter by spaces, space types, sports, surface types, etc. They can click on any venues of interest and be directed to the Venue profile.
My Venue Map
'My Venues' is internal to you. Here, you select which Venues you want to include in your Destination. Once you select a Venue, it will appear in your 'Venue Map' and you will receive RFP's, Messages, Hot Leads, etc. about that Venue.
To add a venue click 'My Venues' and select 'Add Partners' then type in the Venue you would like to add. Click the venue from the drop down box then hit 'Save' after the venue will be apart of your destination.
If the Venue doesn't appear on the dropdown box, it means it hasn't been created. After the Venue has been created, you will see it appear on the dropdown box for you to add to your Destination.
Easily manage your team by inviting managers to your profile. Being a managers means you have access to edit, messages, RFP's, Hot Leads etc.
Simply go to 'Managers' tab and you can see a list of people managing the account. Click the '+' button of the right hand side and enter the email you would like to join. Click 'Send' and they will be alerted they were added by email.
For managers to get access, they will sign-up using the email you entered. They will receive a verification email and then have complete access.
To delete a manager, go to the 'Managers' tab. On the right hand side, select 'Delete' and they will be removed from your Destination and denied access to Playeasy.
To edit a manager, go to the 'Managers' tab. On the right hand side, select 'Edit' and you will be able to change the email.
For more information: Add Managers