When you market an event, you will have the option to tag the hotels associated with your event & include any necessary information about them.
In this article:
Hotel Partners are included in our Gold & Platinum Subscription Tiers. If you do not currently have a Gold or Platinum Subscription and want to highlight your Hotel Partners, reach out to talk to our team today.
We know every Destination/Facility works differently, so we have implemented the ability to customize how your Local Hotel Partners populate on Marketed Events.
When you market an event, you will have the option to tag the hotels associated with your event & include any necessary information about them in the 'Hotel Rates' tab of the 'Admin' view of the event.
You will have the ability to include any booking URL for the hotel, the room rate per night, the offer expiration date & any additional details.
How to add a Hotel Partner to Your Event
To add a hotel partner to your event, you must first ensure that you have added the hotel as a Local Business on your Destination/Facility.
To add a hotel partner to your event, you must first navigate to your event page.
There are two ways to access your event:If you are listed as a manager on the event, you will be able to access the 'Admin' view of the event from your home screen.
- Head to the 'Home' Tab
- On the left-hand side, you will see the 'Memberships' Tab
- There is a section labeled 'Events'
- You should see the event that you're looking to add hotel information to listed there
- Click the name of the event
- Now, you're in the 'Admin View'
You can also access your Marketed Events through your Destination/Facility Profile
- Navigate to your Destination/Facility Profile 'Admin' View
- In the 'Admin' View, there is a section labeled 'Events' on the top navigation bar
- Click the 'Events' Tab
- Here are all of the Events marketed by or tagged to your Destination
- Search by name or scroll to find the one you'd like to add Hotel information to
- Click on the event
- You'll either be taken to the 'Admin' View of that event or prompted to add yourself as a Marketing Manager so that you have editing rights
Now that you have access to the event, ensure that you are in the 'Admin' View to add Hotel Rates
- In the 'Admin' View of the Event, you should now see a 'Hotel Rates' Tab on the right of the top Navigation bar below the name of the Event
- Click 'Hotel Rates'
- From here, you can add new hotel information to your event by selecting the blue 'New'
- There is a 5 Step form to complete to add the hotel information
- Hotel Location
- Select a Hotel from the dropdown that you would like to add to this event.
- Note: The hotels that populate are all of the hotels within 50 miles of the Event's location that have been marketed on Playeasy
- Booking URL
- Add any specific booking URL to direct visitors where to make their reservations
- Room Rate Per Night
- Add the price per room per night at the hotel
- Valid to Date
- Enter the expiration date of the offer
- Open space to provide any more details about the offer
- Hotel Location
- After you enter the information, select 'Save' and your hotel information will populate on your event
- You can edit or delete your hotel rates at any time by selecting either the edit icon to make changes or the trashcan icon to remove the rate