This article tackles what the Event Marketplace is, how it works, and why it will be monumental for your business.
1. What is the Event Marketplace?
- The Event Marketplace is the industry's first ever two-sided filterable marketplace to unite Event Organizers, Destinations & Facilities with sports organizations, active teams, players, parents & fans. Event Organizers, Destinations, Facilities & Local Businesses can partner to create a marketed event - a Google-optimized all-in-one webpage to advertise & build excitement for an upcoming sporting event - within minutes. Enter your event name, location, dates, description & include links to register, buy tickets, and book hotels. The general public can view the Event Marketplace, filter for events near them, register for events, buy tickets & more!
2. Why market events on Playeasy?
- Our revolutionary Event Marketplace connects both sides of the equation - the planners to the players - to grow events & build relationships across the nation. Marketed Events are automatically be displayed on Playeasy's filterable event marketplace, which is accessed by Playeasy's growing audience of over 26K+ monthly users. Playeasy Events also get discovered via Google search, bringing you more awareness across the internet without the work.
- Event Organizers & Destinations can build awareness by reaching new teams & participants who may not know about their events.
3. How is the Event Marketplace beneficial to Destinations & Event Organizers?
- Destinations & Event Organizers' co-marketed events appear on the Event Marketplace. When a potential registrant or spectator views the event, they will have the option to book a hotel, buy a ticket, register for the event & visit your Destination or Organization Profile. Listing your events on Playeasy's Event Marketplace eases communication with spectators & registrants & demonstrates all that you have to offer - hopefully increasing length of stay. Additionally, marketed events will collect in your Event Portfolio on your Playeasy profile which builds credibility future potential partners.
4. Do you need to have a Playeasy Profile in order to market events on Playeasy's Event Marketplace?
- Yes, to market your events on Playeasy’s Event Marketplace, you need to have an approved Playeasy Gold Destination or Event Organizer Profile.
Create a profile here.
6. How do I market an event on Playeasy?
- To get started marketing events on Playeasy, follow these simple steps.
- Enter Details- Select your location, choose your dates, and enter event description details.
- Add Quick Links- Add your event registration link, ticketing link, and hotel booking link
- Track Success- View the quality and quantity of visitors to your event marketing page with analytics
7. What information is required for an upcoming event to be listed on the Playeasy Event Marketplace?
- For an event be listed, it needs:
- Event Organizer and/or host Destination & Facility information
- Participant & spectator information
- Registration, hotel booking & ticketing links (if applicable) for teams, participants, and spectators
8. What happens if an event is posted without a registration or ticket link?
- We encourage you to market any upcoming or past event even without a registration or ticketing link. These events will show up on Gold Destination or Event Organizer profiles in their Events tab.
9. What happens after an event is posted that has an open registration link or ticketing link?
- After you market an event, it will be listed on Playeasy's Event Marketplace until the event takes place or registration and/or ticketing is closed.