You can upload or update your profile picture at any time from the my account section on your profile or from the mobile app.
Adding a profile picture adds credibility to your profile and helps others recognize you whether you meet at conferences, events, or meetings.
To Add a Profile Picture on a Desktop:
- 1. Click the 'Home' icon once logged into Playeasy.
- Click ‘Update’ on the left-hand side of the page underneath your name
- Click the pencil icon in the square photo box to select an image from your computer.
- Select an image from your files. Your photo will automatically add to your profile.
- Click 'Save Changes' at the bottom
Note: A square picture works the best!
Update your profile photo from the app
- Tap your profile photo
- The menu for the Playeasy app will open. In the top section by your photo, name, and email, tap "update".
- Tap on your profile photo & allow Playeasy access to your photos.
- Select the photo you want to use.
- Tap the green checkmark in the bottom right hand corner to save your updates.