On Playeasy, Event Organizers can access their profile, check out sports content, create posts, RFPs & more right from their Home tab. This article explains how to navigate your Home tab and jump to your profile.
- Let’s start with your Home tab. After logging in, you will arrive on your Homescreen. This is your command center for everything you can do on the platform.
Left Side Personal Tools
- On the left, your personal profile, Organization profile, and favorites are stored.
Up top is your own personal profile.
- Similar to a personal LinkedIn profile, you can make updates here.
Personal Profile Updates
- Add a headshot and your job title so users know who on your profile to contact for specific inquiries.
- Add your contact information like email and phone to allow connections to reach you outside the platform.
- Your memberships section is where you can access your Organization Profile & any additional profiles that you are a manager on, like an event page.
- Your Favorites section is where you can bookmark any profiles that you want to have quick access to, like followed Destinations.
- To add favorites, simply click the Like or Follow buttons on Playeasy profiles of interest.
- Below, Playeasy’s Sports Hubs break Playeasy down by sport. These are a great way to target participants, & spectators interested in a particular sport.
- Your marketed events and posts about these sports will appear here.
- Feel free to explore these to prospect these specific sports.
Right Toolbar: Playeasy Marketplaces
- The right side of your Command Center stores the actions you can take on behalf of your Organization, including all of Playeasy’s Marketplaces and Directories.
- We have additional articles that dive into how to take advantage of our marketplaces.
- The center of your home screen houses Playeasy’s newsfeed of user generated content across the platform.
- Gold Destinations, Facilities, and Event Organizers can post unlimited content here to reach the Playeasy network.
- To create a post, click the Start a Post button above, or click here.
Jump to your Profile
- To navigate to your profile, head to your Memberships Tab and click your Organization name.
- This will immediately take you to the Admin View of your profile.