This guide explains how to create a post, what posts should entail, where the posts will appear, why post, who can post, and how often can you post.
What is a Post?
Post & advertise to the largest sports tourism network in the US - Playeasy posts are short pieces of user generated content featured on the Playeasy newsfeed both on desktop and the mobile app. With a click of a button, you can tell your story, reach your target audience & create new connections.
How to Create a Post?
You can create a Post by:
- Go to Playeasy.com and sign in
- Go to your "Home" page
- Click "Start A Post" (In the Top of the Newsfeed)
- Your Name: (First and Last)
- Your Email: (Use the email that is tied to your Playeasy Account)
- Your Company Name (Your Organization name on Playeasy)
- Post Title: Title you would like for your post
- Post Text: This is the copy that will be shown in the body of the post under the title and header image when someone clicks into your post.
- Post Header Image: This is the image on the post listing on the newsfeed, and the image set as the header in the post.
- Additional Images or Files: Attach additional images to include in your post
- Would you like to include video? If yes, you have the option to paste a YouTube or Vimeo video link, or paste the HTML embed code for your video file.
Would you like to include an additional image or a YouTube video in your post? You can include 1 image and 1 YouTube video or 1 virtual tour if you'd like.
After you click submit, the Playeasy team will briefly review your post and get it live generally within the hour.
What type of content should I post?
Here is a list of popular post topics:
- About your Organization: Tell the network all about your organization! Include a promotional photo and video to get your name out there & stay top of mind in the newsfeed.
- Event Recaps: Share the success of a recent event with a photo and/or video of the action!
- Marketing Content: Any videos, 360 Tours, Images, Testimonials, etc. about your Organization.
- Announcement: New partnerships, Events recently held, new event locations
- Searching for Facilities: Looking to enter new areas or facilities in the future? Create a post to share where you're looking to go & when
- Other: Any additional information you'd like to communicate to the Playeasy network!
This link goes into more detail: Playeasy Posting