You can now add event-specific hotel rates to events on Playeasy and track their engagement and clicks in real-time. This article teaches you how to add hotel rates to events on Playeasy.
Admin View of Event page
To add a new hotel special on your Event, start on the admin view of your Event page. You can arrive here by clicking on your Event and clicking ‘View as Admin’. Next, head to the ‘Hotel Rates’ tab.
- On this tab, you’re able to add, access and manage all hotel specials tied to your Event. To add a hotel special, select 'New'.
- First, the hotel you’d like to create a special for needs to be added to your Destination partner's profile. If this is not on your Destination partner's profile, we recommend reaching out to your Destination contact to get that added, or contact our team here to assist.
- On the New Hotel Rate pop-up, select the hotel from the dropdown menu.
- Next, paste in the booking URL you’d like attached to this special, whether it be an Event-specific room block link or the hotel’s general booking site.
- Type the room rate per night below.
- Select the date that this special is valid through. Playeasy will default this field to the Event’s end-date.
- Optionally, enter a description for this hotel special.
- Click 'Save'.
This special will now live on the Event’s ‘Hotel Rates’ tab for you to edit any time.
Click ‘View Public Profile’ to check out the public view of the Event with this new hotel rate.
You can continue to add new hotel specials to your Events to increase your room nights with hotel partners.
Need an assist? We're here to help! Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us here anytime!