Think of Playeasy event pages as sports ‘micro-sites’ to market events to participants in one place. This is your comprehensive guide to everything included in your Event Pages on Playeasy.
Guide to your Public Event Pages on Playeasy
This article walks through Playeasy event pages. Playeasy marketed events are like event microsites for you to give your participants & spectators the tools & promotions to plan their entire sports trip from kickoff to post-game.
When you click on an event, you first arrive on its 'Home' tab. This displays the overall event information and connects all players involved in throwing this event.
- At the top, you’ll see the event dates, address, registration information and description.
- Under quick links, you can add any registration, ticket or hotel booking links to appear here. Also, access a custom QR code to share this event here.
- To the right, the event organization, facility, and destination hosting this event are listed for users to discover their profiles as well. The primary event contacts are displayed below for any inquiries.
- In the middle of the event page, places to eat, stay and play near this event are shown on an interactive map to help users plan their trip. Filter by food and drink, entertainment, shopping, transport and services and click into profiles of interest.
- Below, further participant and registration information is shown.
Next, let’s check out the hotel specials available for this event.
- This tab displays the hotels with discounted rates for this event with the rate per night and offer expiration date.
- You can click on the hotel to view its Playeasy profile or click see reservation information to be taken to its booking page.
Under local promotions, check out the discounts available at businesses around this event.
- View the business, the promotion available, and click see more details to view and redeem the promotion on the business profile.
Places to Eat, Shop & Play
To discover all businesses around this event, click the Places to Eat, Shop and Play tab.
- On this directory view, filter by business type, search by name and scroll to view more. Businesses with promotions for this event will be noted.
Next, the photos tab displays any event logos and photos to paint the full picture.
Last, the posts tab stores any Playeasy posts about this event for visitors to learn more.
We hope it was helpful to walk through the ins and outs of an event page. Need an assist? We're here to help! Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to contact us anytime!