Your profile is a great way for others to learn more about your space before they decide to rent. When your profile is complete, it helps renters feel that you're reliable and authentic, and a great place to have their event. Your profile is where you show your space off, and it should reflect all that you have to offer. A great, complete profile makes all the difference!
Event Organizers can see your profile when searching for facilities, so you want to make sure you make it look great! The more complete your profile is, the more events you're likely to book.
In this article:
Complete your Playeasy Profile
A complete profile is important. It helps renters get to know your space, builds trust and helps you get more renters. The more complete your profile is, the higher up in the search you will be. Tell people what makes your space(s) stand out and all that your facility has to offer. A great profile includes:
- The basics. Provide an accurate location, name, and the type of facility you are.
- Detailed Description. Provide as much detail about your space as possible. (i.e. the history of your facility, fun facts, food options available, etc.)
- Photos.The best profiles have 6+ photos and a venue map to show off the space in its entirety. You need at least 4 high-quality landscape (horizontal) photos to complete your profile header gallery.
- Logo. Add your brand logo to your profile. Make sure your logo image is in square dimensions.
- Location Details. Provide your facility's address, and any additional details that would be valuable to potential renters.
- Enhanced Safety Measures. We want to make it easy for event organizers to find venues that have taken extra precautions. If your venue has enhanced safety measures in place, your listing will have the Enhanced COVID-19 Measures badge in search results. Be sure to list all precautions your venue is taking to ensure health & safety.
- Sports Offered. There are currently 60+ sports that event organizers are able to choose from when looking for space. Be sure to include all sports that your facility can host. Check out all the sports offered on Playeasy here
- Amenities. Event Organizers can filter search results by the items facilities have in the amenities section of their listing, so it's important to include everything your facility offers.
- Space Types. Does your facility have more than one basketball court? Do you have a outdoor field and an indoor ice rink? Be sure to add all of the athletic spaces that you have available to rent!
- Status. Is your facility currently able to host events? Do you have limited availability? Let event organizers know by updating your profile status.
- Documents. Do you require a waiver for all of your rentals? Upload any necessary paperwork to your "Documents" tab.
- Invite your Team. In order to start receiving rental requests, you must be signed up for direct deposits. We want you to get paid!
What customers see
Here's what renters will see when they enter the Playeasy Marketplace.
Share your Playeasy Facility Profile
Share your profile with renters, friends, and family by clicking Share Profile on the top right of your Playeasy Profile.