Your profile allows others to learn more about your space before they decide to hold their next event with you. When your profile is complete, it helps Event Organizers feel that you're reliable and authentic, and a great place to have their event. Your profile is where you show your space off, and it should reflect all that you have to offer. A complete profile makes all the difference!
Event Organizers can see your profile when searching for Facilities, so you want to make sure it's fully enhanced! The more complete your profile is, the more events you're likely to book.
In this article:
Complete your Playeasy Profile
A complete profile is important to help Event Organizers get to know your space, build trust and win you more RFPs. The more complete your profile is, the higher up in the Playeasy search you will be. Tell people what makes your space(s) stand out and all that your Facility has to offer.
Head to your Facility profile and click 'View as Admin' to begin editing. We recommend filling out the following on your Editing Wizard:
- Overview. Provide your Facility name, Facility type, and select if you are tournament ready. Enter a tagline, year established, and a detailed description.
- Detailed Description. Provide as much detail about your space as possible. (i.e. the history of your facility, fun facts, food options available, etc.)
- Marketing Description. Below, enter your mission statement and/or a short story.
- NEW: Add video content: Under the Marketing Information section, paste in a YouTube or Vimeo video link of your choice to highlight on your profile.
- Location Details. Provide your Facility's address, and any additional details that would be valuable to potential partners.
- If your Facility has enhanced safety measures in place, your listing will have the Enhanced COVID-19 Measures badge in search results. Be sure to list all precautions your Facility is taking to ensure health & safety.
- Website & social media. Paste in links to your website & each of your social media platforms. These will directly link to your own social media, bringing more traffic to each of your platforms. These icons will be displayed on your Facility profile.
- Sports Offered. There are currently 80+ sports that Event Organizers are able to choose from when searching for space. Be sure to check off all sports that your Facility can host to show up in their search. Check out all the sports offered on Playeasy here.
- Space Types. Does your Facility have more than one basketball court? Do you have a outdoor field and an indoor ice rink? Be sure to add all of the athletic spaces that you have available for use! To add a space, click the blue 'Add' button, enter its details and click 'Save'. You may further edit or delete spaces later under your 'Spaces' tab.
- Amenities. Event Organizers can filter search results by the items Facilities have in the amenities section of their listing, so it's important to include everything your Facility offers.
- Photos. The best profiles have 6+ photos and a Facility map to show off the space in its entirety. Your first 4 high-quality landscape (horizontal) photos are the first to appear on your profile.
- Click 'Upload' to add as many photos as you'd like of your Facility and its spaces. After uploading, click the three grey dots at the bottom right corner of the photo to select a Header Image and Logo.
- We recommend using images that are at least 1024px x 683 pixels. (Must be under 2MB)
- Add your brand logo to your profile. Make sure your logo image is in square dimensions. Reach out to the Playeasy team if you need assistance.
- Documents. Do you require a waiver for all of your rentals? Upload any necessary paperwork to your "Documents" tab.
- Relevant documents can be anything to support or describe your Facility such as sign-up forms, waivers, surveys, etc.
Share your Playeasy Facility Profile
Share your profile with Event Organizers, friends, and family by clicking Share button in your Facility profile header.